- BC3 president’s speech to Leadership Lawrence County class “eye-opening” (12/19/2019)
- Oktoberfest Volunteers – Going Above and Beyond (10/28/2019)
- Press Release: Samuel Teolis Appreciation Breakfast: A lifetime of service (10/21/2019)
- 6 Riv-Ell students receive BC3’s Workplace Certificate in Entrepreneurship (6/5/2019)
- Serving the area for over Six Generations: Ellwood City Wolves Club awards $15,740 in Scholarships this year. (5/31/2019)
- Meet Our New Executive Directors! (12/13/2018)
- PHOTOS: Let There Be Lights Weekend 2018 (12/3/2018)
- PHOTOS: Ellwood City’s Fall Fest & Car Cruise (10/2/2018)
- Fall Fest & Car Cruise Vendors 2018 (9/26/2018)
- PHOTOS: 13th Annual Chef, Wine & Ale Event (9/12/2018)
- U.S. Congressman Mike Kelly Visits Ellwood City (8/16/2018)
- PHOTO: National Night Out at Franklin Plaza (8-7-18) (8/8/2018)
- GIS Mapping Seminar with Presenter TJ Keiran of Hanover Engineering Associates (Photos) (3/7/2018)
- Cindy Speck Ventriloquist – Our entertainment for our ECACC Dinner at CCC (12/13/2017)
- Thank You to Our Chef, Wine & Ale Directors and Sponsors! (9/14/2017)
- EC 10K Timers at the Festival (7/5/2017)
- Cusick & DeCaro, P.C. Grand Opening (Photos) (2/10/2017)
- Smokin’ Dave’s BBQ Grand Opening (Photos) (2/10/2017)
- Konsignment Konnections Grand Opening (Photos) (2/10/2017)
- Ellwood City Winter Wine & Brew Fest – Photos (2/3/2017)
- Celebrity Timers for the 21st Annual Gobblers Gallop held at Riverside Kindergarten Center on Thanksgiving Day (11/29/2016)
- 2016 Fall Fest Press Release (9/26/2016)
- 2016 Fall Fest (9/26/2016)
- Boost Mobile’s Ribbon Cutting in Ellwood City (8/30/2016)
There are no upcoming events.
Please visit our Event Calendar for more information on coming events.
Welcome to The Ellwood City Area Chamber of Commerce
Upcoming Chamber Events
Talk Saves Lives Seminar: When: January 20, 2020 from 6pm-7pm Where: Mike’s Main Street Bar and Grill Banquet Room 708 Lawrence Avenue Ellwood City, PA 16117. This is a one hour general education program covering a brief introduction to suicide prevention, and is appropriate for audiences 18+. The program will be presented by the Western PA Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Appetizers and refreshments will be provided. Admission is $10 for the public, and free for chamber members. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the office at (724) 758-5501.
Winter Wine & Brew Fest: When: January 25, 2020 from 1pm-4pm. Where: S.O.I. Hall 808 Lawrence Avenue Ellwood City, PA 16117. Proceeds benefit Ellwood City Revitalization. Purchase your tickets at the Ellwood City Area Chamber of Commerce Office 806 Lawrence Avenue Ellwood City, PA 16117. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Your ticket includes entry to the catered event. A cash bar will be offered.
The Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary partnership of businesses, organizations, and individuals who work together to promote a healthy local economy and a high quality of life for the Ellwood City Area Community. It is a resource center for business, voice for economic development, and a source of information for the public. The Chamber’s goal is to further the interests of businesses in the area by creating an environment in which they can prosper. It serves the business community through the work of its committees. All Chamber members are welcome to participate on committee projects.
Stay Up to Date With Chamber News