2020 Let There Be Lights Holiday Kickoff
Join us Friday, December 4th from 6pm-8pm to kick off the holiday season with our annual Let There Be Lights celebration!
Interested in becoming a vendor for the event?
We are accepting Arts, Crafts, Food, Direct Sales, Fundraising & Service Organization Vendors!
(For complete details please see the Let There Be Lights 2020 Vendor Application Form)
- Registration is $25 for vendors who are members of the Ellwood City Area Chamber of Commerce and service organizations and churches.
- Registration is FREE to businesses located on Lawrence Avenue between 4th & 6th Streets.For non-member businesses, there is a $50 vendor application fee.
- Checks should be made out to: Ellwood City Area Chamber of Commerce.
- The vendor fee will provide you with a 10’ x 10’ space.
- It is the responsibility of the vendor to obtain a $25 transient permit from the Ellwood City Borough prior to the event
- Vendor applications must be submitted by November 30th.
Applicable Permit Forms: