What Does the Ellwood City Area Chamber of Commerce Do for You?
The simplest definition of the Chamber of Commerce is a group of businesses and professionals who work together to improve the workplace, the success of businesses and the quality of life of your community.
To learn more about specific member perks please visit our Member Benefits page.
- New influx of funds from state and local grants
- Support of local retail businesses by supporting a variety of programs, including Cash Mob, Holiday Open Houses, free and discounted advertising in Weekly Happenings and Member ADvantage program, respectively
- Recruiting new businesses and industries
- Attracting tourists
Human Resources Development
- Economic education and training
- Developing and supporting new businesses
- Improving access to health and human resources
- Insurance opportunities for member businesses
- Offering networking opportunities for member businesses
- Presenting business and civic issues to local, state and national leadership and governing bodies
- Developing consumer affairs programs
- Supporting local businesses in a wider public forum and improving marketing opportunities
- Planning for growth
- Revitalization of downtown area
- Sponsoring cultural & community activities
Did you know...
Did you know you can become an active member of the Ellwood City Area Chamber of Commerce simply by attending one of our monthly meetings?
The Chamber’s Board of Directors meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 4:00 pm.
These are open meetings and we encourage all of our members to attend.
Every other month the meetings are held in the Chamber of Commerce at 806 Lawrence Avenue. The meetings are held at member businesses the other months.
You can express your concerns, suggest opportunities and get to know the Directors. Please contact the Chamber at 724-758-5501 or email@example.com to find out where the meetings will be held or if you would like to host a meeting at your business.
Get More Involved...
You can also join a variety of committees that work with our members and the community to improve the quality of life and business for everyone:
- Ellwood City Community Enrichment (ECCE)
- Marketing & Membership Committee
- Executive Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Employee Appreciation Luncheon Committee
- Thank You Picnic Committee
- Golf Outing Committee
- Small Business Saturday & Let There Be Lights Committee
- Chef, Wine & Ale Committee
- Fall Fest & Car Cruise Committee
- Annual Dinner Committee